Welcome To TravelMart LatinAmerica
It’s Professional. It’s Productive. It’s Personal.
- For over 40 years, providing a productive and personal business opportunity in a professional environment for the Buyers and Suppliers of Central and South America travel products and services.
- “Strictly Business” – two (2) full days of pre-scheduled appointments.
- Buyers are Tour Operators, Wholesalers, and other companies/organizations that can “contract and book” Group, FIT, and any type of special interest travel from global markets including USA, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific.
- Suppliers representing hotels, airlines, receptive operators, tourism boards, city and convention bureaus, and other promotional organizations from all of Central and South America.
- Buyers & Suppliers are Owners, Managers, and Senior Executives who can make “dates & rates” decisions and commitments.
- Buyers Registration Fee: $245 (only $195 if registered by July 21) includes three nights hotel accommodations; Pre-scheduled Appointments with Suppliers; One copy of the Official Directory; Airport transfers on official event arrival/departure days; and Ground transportation during the event.
- Supplier Registration Fees: PLAN 1 – $2,695 (only $2,495 if registered by July 21) includes one (1) Delegate and one (1) book of possible appointments; PLAN 2 – $3,345 (only $3,145 if registered by July 21) includes two (2) delegates and two (2) books of possible appointments. Additional Delegate $350 (only $250 if registered by July 21). Each plan includes one (1) booth measuring 3m x 2m; Pre-scheduled Appointments with Buyers who request to see you; One copy of the Official Directory; Airport transfers on official event arrival/departure days; and Ground transportation during the event.
- TMLA 2022 will be held at the Sortis Hotel, Spa & Casino in Panama City, Panama.
- “Click & Connect” links for Registration, reduced air-fares, and other information.
- Contact US: E-Mail; Telephone: 800-874-2324 USA/Canada; 904-398-6777 (Sandra Ibarra or Manuel Cuevas).