Waiting until the last minute to register for an event usually doesn’t make much difference. But here are 6 reasons why registering early can improve a Buyer’s results and experience at TMLA.
- There is usually a “wait list” for accepting Buyer registrations, especially from larger and more “active” origination markets. (Wait Lists provide a productive “balance” between participating Buyers and Suppliers.)
- The exclusive Select-Match pre-scheduled appointments system prioritizes Buyers who register early, providing more “perfect match” appointments when Buyers and Suppliers request each other.
- Buyers who register early have the best chance of getting accommodations at their requested “Host Hotel” and have the best opportunity of reserving/taking their preferred Pre and Post Tours.
- Sponsor and Participating Airlines offer a limited number of special discounted airfares, and Buyers who register early have the best opportunity to take advantage of these low prices.
- And finally, and perhaps most important; Buyers save money taking advantage of the lower “Register Early” discount!
Buyers who register early get many more opportunities to make the most of their TravelMart LatinAmerica participation.