TravelMart LatinAmerica (TMLA) has remained the premier annual business development event for Latin America Tourism…
Waiting until the last minute to register for an event usually doesn’t make much difference. But here are 5 reasons why registering early can improve a Buyer’s results and experience at TMLA.
- There is usually a “wait list” for accepting Buyer registrations, especially from larger and more “active” origination markets. (Wait Lists provide a productive “balance” between participating Buyers and Suppliers.)
- The exclusive Select-Match pre-scheduled appointments system prioritizes Buyers who register early, providing more “perfect match” appointments when Buyers and Suppliers request each other.
- Buyers who register early have the best chance of getting accommodations at their requested “Host Hotel” and have the best opportunity of reserving/taking their preferred Pre and Post Tours.
- Sponsor and Participating Airlines offer a limited number of special discounted airfares, and Buyers who register early have the best opportunity to take advantage of these low prices.
- And finally, and perhaps most important; Buyers save money taking advantage of the lower “Register Early” discount!