Sometimes registering late for an event doesn’t make much difference. But here are 6 reasons why registering now to attend TMLA can improve a Buyer’s results and experience:
- There is usually a “wait list” for accepting Buyer registrations, especially from larger origination markets. Interest in this year’s Buenos Aires venue is very strong, and it’s possible that everyone who wants to attend can’t be accepted.
- The exclusive Select-Match pre-scheduled appointments system prioritizes Buyers who register early, scheduling more “perfect match” appointments when Buyers and Suppliers request each other. “Perfect Match” appointments usually produce the best results.
- Buyers who register early have the best chance of getting accommodations at their requested “Host Hotel.”
- Special Pre and Post Tours fill up quickly. Buyers who register early get “first choice.”
- Sponsoring and Participating Airlines offer a limited number of special discounted airfares, and Buyers who register now can take advantage of these low prices.
- And finally, Buyers save money with the lower “Register Early” discount!
Buyers who register early make the most of their TravelMart LatinAmerica experience.