Suppliers who wait to register for TravelMart LatinAmerica (TMLA) lose valuable business opportunities. Here are 6 reasons why registering early can improve a Supplier’s results and experience at TMLA:
- There is always a “wait list” for accepting TMLA Supplier registrations to make sure there is a productive “balance” between Buyers and Suppliers. This long standing policy helps avoid the “not enough Buyers” complaints.
- Buenos Aires is a popular venue. Registrations are already ahead of prior years.
- The exclusive Select-Match pre-scheduled appointments system prioritizes Suppliers who register early providing more “Perfect Match” and “Buyer Requested” appointments. “Supplier Only” Appointment Requests are not scheduled to reduce the number of “no shows.”
- Suppliers who register early can begin promoting and marketing their companies and services NOW to Buyers, helping increase the number of pre-scheduled appointments.
- Sponsoring and Participating Airlines offer a limited number of special discounted airfares, and Suppliers who register early have the best opportunity to take advantage of these low prices.
- And finally, Suppliers save money by taking advantage of the lower “Register Early” discount!
Suppliers who register early for TravelMart LatinAmerica get the best results!