TravelMart LatinAmerica (TMLA) has remained the premier annual business development event for Latin America Tourism…
Why TravelMart LatinAmerica (TMLA) Has Provided Results Since 1978
Surveys and personal interviews confirm that 96% of Buyers at TravelMart LatinAmerica ’16 (TMLA) held last year in Iguassu Falls, Brazil report TMLA was “very productive” and/or “productive.” These survey results have been consistent since the first TravelMart LatinAmerica over 40 years ago in Lima, Peru. Here are the Top 5 reasons why TMLA meets or exceeds delegates’ expectations:
- The right people are there! Carefully qualified Buyers from the most important global tourism origination markets participate. These Buyers are Senior Executives who can make “rates and dates” decisions. They are meeting Suppliers providing the finest tourism services in all of South and Central America. Supplier Delegates are “Decision Makers,” in many instances owners and managers. (There are no “Hosted Buyers” at TMLA; Buyers pay a registration fee and arrange their own air transportation.)
- The “Select-Match” pre-scheduled appointments system provides two (2) full days of “face to face” personal business opportunities! “Select-Match” is one of the Industry’s original appointments scheduling systems that is continually refined and updated. Appointments are requested on-line using the detailed Directory containing complete Buyer and Supplier marketing and contact information. Select-Match” schedules “Perfect Match” appointments when both Buyers and Suppliers request each other, and then schedules Buyer Requests. Supplier Requests are NOT scheduled which dramatically reduces the number of “no-shows,” and makes certain EVERY appointment has the potential to be productive. Buyers and Suppliers receive a summary of their pre-scheduled appointments about 10 days before they leave their offices to attend TMLA.
- The Buyer and Supplier participation is “balanced.” Total TMLA attendance is usually about 1,000 delegates depending on the Host City/Country facilities. The number of Buyers and Suppliers is carefully monitored so that appointments schedules are full, all Latin America Countries are represented, and Buyers are not “harassed.” This means there are “wait lists,” and Buyers and Suppliers are urged to register early to protect their “space.”
- The entire “on-site experience” is special. TMLA Delegates experience “world-class” personal attention and service from the moment they arrive at the Host Destination until they leave. Airport welcome and transfers; Host Hotel hospitality; Shuttle service to Business Sessions and sponsored social events; free WiFi at the Convention Center; easy and personal registration/credentials claiming; Personal Appointments Schedule & Workbook with detailed marketing and contact information; working lunches; Marketplace Café; Farewell Awards Gala; and a new “on-site mobile App” make attending TMLA a unique, valuable, productive, and very personal experience.
- It’s all about the results. Buyers and Suppliers attending TravelMart LatinAmerica consistently report they make new contacts, submit specific proposals, finalize contracts, and appreciate meeting long standing clients and friends. The TMLA Event Management systems and dedication to providing a productive and personal experience “means business” for Buyers and Suppliers year after year after year. It’s always the results that count.
TravelMart LatinAmerica 2017 is September 13-15 in Guayaquil, Ecuador, and TMLA ’18 is September 12-14, 2018 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Registration details are available at www.travelmartlatinamerica.com or E-Mail. TravelMart LatinAmerica was founded and is organized by William H. Coleman, Inc., an International Events Management Company headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, USA, with customer service offices in Toronto and London.