Waiting until the last minute to register for TMLA can cause Suppliers to lose opportunities. Here are 5 ways registering early can improve a Supplier’s results and experience at TMLA.
- There is always a “wait list” for accepting Supplier registrations to provide a productive “balance” between participating Buyers and Suppliers. (Helps avoid the “not enough Buyers” complaints.)
- The exclusive Select-Match pre-scheduled appointments system prioritizes Suppliers who register early, providing more “perfect match” and “Buyer Requested” appointments. (TMLA does not schedule Supplier Appointment Requests which greatly reduces the number of “no shows.”)
- Suppliers who register early have more time to promote and market their companies and services to Buyers, helping increase the number of pre-scheduled appointments.
- Sponsor and Participating Airlines offer a limited number of special discounted airfares, and Suppliers who register early have the best opportunity to take advantage of these low prices.
- And finally, and perhaps most important; Suppliers save money taking advantage of the lower “Register Early” discount!
Suppliers who register early get many more opportunities to make the most of their TravelMart LatinAmerica participation.