Year after year TravelMart LatinAmerica Buyers, Suppliers, Sponsors, and Hosts report TMLA consistently offers opportunities, results, and value. Here are a few reasons why:
- Buyers are senior executives representing Tour Operator organizations from worldwide markets who make “rates and dates” decisions. These “decision makers” are interested in Latin America destinations, pay a registration fee, and arrange their own air transportation. They are serious. There are no “hosted Buyers” at TMLA.
- Every Central and South America tourism destination is represented at TMLA. New and emerging products are introduced every year, joining the established and traditional Latin America services.
- The “Select-Match” pre-scheduled appointments format makes sure Buyers and Suppliers have productive meetings. There is no other system like it. Anywhere!
- TMLA is “personal.” The latest technology has not replaced the “personal touch.” Every Delegate’s experience and results are important.
- Attendance is limited to make sure the number of Buyers and Suppliers is “balanced.” There is always a wait list.
- New systems and technology are constantly introduced, including an expanding social media presence, and a new “Make the Most at TMLA” On-Site Mobile App.
- Hosts and Sponsors invest the hard work and financial resources to make sure everyone experiences true “Latin America Hospitality.”
There are a lot of trade shows, seminars, and Travel Industry events.
But there is only one TravelMart LatinAmerica.